Did you pass your driving test after 1/1/1997


Do you drive a minibus and intend to get paid?


You will not have D1 entitlement on your driving licence.


Therefore you may want to consider taking a PCV (D1) 3 day course.



Dear PCV D1 candidate


Thank you for your interest in PCV(D1) DRIVER TRAINING. Before you can be booked onto a D1 course you need to have completed the following


Bus and Lorry Driver theory test:                                                         



PART 1  Hazard perception and multiple choice



Take Form D4 with you to have your  medical                                                                              


Adding Provisional to your current full licence to be able to drive larger vehicles


if you hold a full paper licence

You need to fill in form D2 and your doctor needs to fill in medical form D4. It is also necessary to return original documentation confirming your identity, a passport style colour photograph and your current paper driving licence.


If you hold a valid full photocard licence

You need to fill in application form D2 and the medical report form D4.  You must also enclose your photocard driving licence (with the D740 paper counterpart)


These forms need to be sent to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BR


What do I do next?


PART 3. Driving ability


Email or call me for some dates.  When a suitable date becomes available you will receive a registration letter by email and a booking form,  email back the booking form to me asap to secure your place.


Venue:             CT6  


Please call us to discuss your requirements.