Welcome to Minibus Assessed Drivers Courses Ltd
Please note our certifcates last 4 years unlike some other training providers where they last 2-3 years.
This organisation, based in Medway, Kent is set up to deliver a number of multiple passenger vehicle (minibus) related activities designed to ensure compliance to:-
Health and Safety
Conveyance in safety and comfort
These activities are one day training courses:-
The Community Transports Association’s
- Minibus Drivers Awareness Scheme (MiDAS)
- Passenger Assistant Training (PAT) also developed by the CTA. To ensure compliance on wheelchair clamping and tail lift operation on accessible minibuses.
- Operation of Multiple Passenger Vehicles (MPV’s) – based on MiDAS
- Support for current B/B1 licensed drivers to obtain a D1 (PCV) license enabling the driving of 17 seater minibuses whilst employed.
- D1 (restricted, or 101 or 1 on license) to be able to drive in Europe.
If you would like additional information on these courses or to book places please get in touch
Check out our Facebook page: Minibus Assessed Drivers Courses Ltd
Company Number: 8058721