Welcome to Minibus Assessed Drivers Courses Ltd
PCV D1 Trainer. Must have the use of a vehicle, relevant qualifications needed, self employed, part time on an as and when basis, delivering training in Medway.
First Aid Trainer. Must have the train the trainer qualifications in basic first aid. Self employed, part time on ann as and when basis delivering training in Medway.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This organisation, based in Medway, Kent is set up to deliver a number of multiple passenger vehicle (minibus) related activities designed to ensure compliance to:-
Health and Safety
Conveyance in safety and comfort
These activities are one day training courses:-
The Community Transports Association’s
- Minibus Drivers Awareness Scheme (MiDAS)
- Passenger Assistant Training (PAT) also developed by the CTA. To ensure compliance on wheelchair clamping and tail lift operation on accessible minibuses.
- Operation of Multiple Passenger Vehicles (MPV’s) – based on MiDAS
- Support for current B/B1 licensed drivers to obtain a D1 (PCV) license enabling the driving of 17 seater minibuses whilst employed.
- D1 (restricted, or 101 or 1 on license) to be able to drive in Europe.
If you would like additional information on these courses or to book places please get in touch
Check out our Facebook page: Minibus Assessed Drivers Courses Ltd
Company Number: 8058721